The family is central to the Creator's plan. That is why it is so important!


Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Family Dynamics

I don't know about you, but my family Dynamics are a little different. My mom and dad work together to run the household. When it comes to discipline, my parents have a system. My mom will do the digging, and find out what the kids have done wrong. She then takes that information to my dad. They talk about punishments, and then the kid that is in trouble gets called into my dad's office where mom and dad both confront them. Finally, my dad lays down the final punishment. As far as my siblings go, we have a hard time getting along. I am one of those people where if you don't bug me, I won't bug you, and we can have peace. My little brother and sister, on the other hand, live to annoy. When they aren't screaming at each other, they like to team up and annoy me. I don't understand how they can go from hating each other, to laughing at my frustration in a matter of minutes. I guess the only thing they have in common is the fact that they like to annoy me. I have come to find that being away at college is an even bigger blessing than I thought. Everyone has a different situation, but family is family regardless of how it operates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment